Grilled Porterhouse Steak & Warm Spinach Salad – 100 Mile Diet Friendly!
PricePro Grilled Porterhouse Steak & Tony’s Warm Spinach Salad
This recipe is 100 mile diet friendly.
You will need:
1 PricePro Porterhouse Steak
1 Tbsp Canola Oil
Szegeo World’s Best Steak Rub
4 Island Gold Omega 3 Free Run Brown Eggs
1 Bunch of fresh, washed spinach
1/2 lb of Schneider’s Naturally Smoked Bacon
2 cups of fresh, diced white button mushrooms
2 Tsp Emma Balsamic Vinegar
Pine Nuts (Optional)
Rub your porterhouse steak with oil and Szegeo World’s Best Steak Rub. Place in refrigerator for 2-24 hrs. The longer, the better. Preheat your grill on high heat. Mist grate with oil. Grill your steaks for 3-5 minutes per side, or until they reach your preferred doneness. Allow steaks to rest after they are removed from the grill for at least half the time they were cooked for.
Hard boil the eggs and allow to cool. Dice and fry up the bacon. Once crispy, remove the bacon bits from the pan, leaving the bacon fat. Peel the eggs and take out the yolks. Mash the egg yolks with the bacon fat and add the balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Thinly slice the whites of the eggs. Combine spinach and mushrooms and place egg slices on top. Drizzle the dressing over the spinach and mushrooms and sprinkle with your bacon bits and toasted pine nuts if you choose. Serve right away to avoid the spinach wilting.
- PricePro Porterhouse Steak $7.70/lb in the meat department – Alberta AA/AAA Beef
- Szegeo Worl’s Best Steak Rub $4.18 located just above the porterhouse steaks in the meat department
- Island Gold Omega 3 Free Run Brown Eggs – located in our dairy section
- Schneider’s Naturally Smoked Bacon – $3.99 in the meat department
- Spinach $1.29 per bunch in the produce department
- White Button Mushrooms $2.22/lb in our produce department
- Emma Balsamic Vinegar, Imported from Italy – $2.99 in Aisle 5
- Dan-D-Pak Pine Nuts – $6.19 in Aisle 4